Looking for veterinary services in Kingston?
Kingston Animal Hospital P.C. offers a variety of diagnostic, medical, dental and surgical services for dogs and cats. Providing these services requires not only expertise on the part of the veterinarian, but also up-to-date equipment. For this reason, our hospital invests in state-of-the-art medical equipment.
Our Services include
- Routine vaccinations and exams for your new puppy/kitten or your adult/senior pet.
- Emergency Services
- Spaying and neutering
- Dental care/cleaning and digital dental radiographs
- Full surgical services
- Extensive diagnostic capabilities
- Laboratory services
- Dietary management
- Digital radiograph
- Ear & Skin care
- MediVet Biologics Acti-Stem Therapy
- Purevet Platelet-Rich Plasma
- NEW Laser therapy Download Brochure >>
We provide a variety of foods and products for our clients:
- Specialized foods for special diets, such as obesity, illness, and for certain ages
- Heartworm Prevention
- Flea and Tick Prevention
Education is an important part of what we do at Kingston Animal Hospital P.C. We educate our clients on how best to take care of their pets, and our veterinarians and staff attend advanced continuing education courses throughout the year. Kingston Animal Hospital P.C. belongs to numerous veterinary associations and participates in community outreach programs.